1 cup oats
3/4 cup all-purpose flour (try 1:2 butter and flour proportion for crunchy cookies)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 piece raw egg
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Mix flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt then mix well. Reserve.
2. Put the butter in the mixing bowl then cream having an electric mixer.
3. Progressively then add light brown sugar while beating. Continue beating prior to the texture becomes fluffy.
4. Add-inside the vanilla flavor then continue mixing for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Put-inside the egg then beat in low-speed for the next minute.
6. Progressively then add oats and mix until fully distributed.
7. Progressively then add dry component mixture (flour, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon) then mix again.
8. While using the turbo broiler, I set the timer to 6 minutes and bake at 300 levels Fahrenheit. In regards to what I collected, you cut cooking in 2 reducing the temperature in the turbo by about 50 levels Fahrenheit.
10. Place a parchment paper on top in the cookie sheet or baking tray. Scoop a couple of from the mixture and arrange on top in the parchment paper. Flatten this mixture with a thickness around 1/2 inch. Or drop snacks 2″ apart around the well greased cookie sheet and bake until light brown.
11. Get rid of the snacks within the turbo and let awesome for just about any short while.
12. Transfer with a cooling energy power grid to fully awesome.
13. Serve. Share and luxuriate in!