Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp
#fettuccine #pasta #seaffod #shrimp
Stuffed shrimp is delicious appetizer.Fresh jumbo shrimp with bread crumb stuffing cooked in the oven.
- 2½ cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 oz(240 g) fresh raw shrimp,shelled and devined
- 1 pound(480g) mussels,cleaned
- 6 oz9180g) fresh pineapple,finely chopped
- 5 kaffir lime leaves,torn
- 2 red chillies,chopped
- coriander leaves,to garnish
Pineapple Curry with Shrimp and Mussels
1. In a large bowl,boil half of coconut milk.
2.Heat,stirring occasionally,until it separates.
3.Add red curry paste and cook until fragrant.
4.Add fish sauce and sugar.
5.Cook for 1-2 minutes.
6.Stir in mixture the rest of coconut milk.
7.Bring back to a boil.
8.Add shrimp,mussels,pineapple and lime leaves.
9.Bring to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes,until mussels are opened.
10.Serve pineapple curry with shrimp and mussels with chopped red chilies and coriander leaves.
- 1¼ pounds(600g) king crab meats,cut into large pieces
- 1¼ cups mayonnaise
- 2-3 green onions,finely chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce,chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12 tomato slices(from 2 large tomatoes)
- 6 muffins,split,toasted and buttered
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
Hot Crab Sandwich
Preheat oven to 350°F(190°C)
Mix crab,mayonnaise,onion,lettuce,salt and lemon juice.
Arrange tomato slice on each muffin half.
Place crab salad on top of tomato.
Top each sandwich with slice of mozzarella.
Put crab sandwiches to baking sheet.
Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic,finely minced
- 1 onion finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- a few sprigs of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6-8 chicken wings
- 1/2 pound(200g) pork,sliced
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 packets of saffron
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- sea salt to taste
- 1 squid, cleaned and sliced into rings
- 400 g of shellfish, soaked overnight in salt water (to remove sand)
- 5-6 mussels
- 1 pound(400 g )shrimp
- 1/3 cup frozen green peas
Lightly grease the large skillet with olive oil.
Cook garlic until browned.
Add onion,thyme and bay leaf.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Add paprika and mix well.
Add chicken and pork.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook a few minutes,than add dry white wine.
Combine rice,saffron and chicken broth in saucepan.
Mix well and pour over meat.
Cook for 10 minutes,than bring to a boil.
Arrange shellfish and peas over mixture and simmer until tender.
Serve oven grilled paella with lemon and fresh bread.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 slices oat bread,made into crumbs,divided
- 2 ounces drained canned salmon(packed in water)
- 2 tablespoons thawed frozen egg substitute
- 1/2 Worcestershire sauce
- dash hot sauce
- Dash pepper
How to cook salmon cakes
Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
Add onion,celery,and bell pepper.
Cook over medium-high heat,stirring frequently,until onion is softened.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Add all but 1/3 cup bread crumbs,salmon,egg substitute,Worcestershire sauce,hot sauce,and pepper to vegetable mixture.
Mix well.Shape mixture into 2 equal parties.
On sheet of wax paper dredge each patty in reserved bread crumbs.
Coat both sides.
Wipe skillet with pepper towel.
Spray it with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
Add salmon to skillet.
Cook salmon cakes over medium heat until browned,about 5 minutes on each sides.
More salmon recipes
- 2 large green bell peppers,sliced
- 2 medium onions,sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans,rinsed and dried
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon saké
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- freshly ground white pepper
- oil for deep frying
- 3 large fresh crabs,boiled,cracked into pieces and well dried
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl.
In separate bowl blend sugar,soy sauce,oyster sauce,wine,salt and pepper.
Heat oil in wok to 375°F(190°C) for deep frying.
Meanwhile,lightly coat crab pieces with cornstarch.
Deep fry a few pieces at a time,cooking each batch about 1 minute.
Drain well on paper towels.
Remove all but 1 or 2 tablespoons of oil from the wok.
To stir fry:
Set wok over high heat 30 seconds,swirling to coat sides and bottom with oil.
When light haze forms add pepper mixture.
Stir fry 1-2 minutes.
Immediately add crab and soy sauce mixture.
Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Serve baked crab on heated platter.